05 May 2011

Busy, busy

Hi everyone

Just a quick post to say sorry for the lack of published reviews of late. I have been busy at work and at home and up until a fortnight ago, things were a little stressful. Best antidote is reading of course but you also need time and even when I had that I wasn't in the mood!

The next review will be finished and up over the weekend (hopefully followed quickly by the next one as I am way behind which is not fair on the authors who have requested the reviews) and please remember the 2nd anniversary 'quick review' competition is still open as per the post below. Submissions have been forthcoming (thank you) but, if you're like me, you may not have had time to write anything.

As always, feel free to post comments or send me an email.

Watch this space.

All the best

Andy Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment