26 May 2011

Aircrew Book Review's second anniversary competition

As you will have read below in the second anniversary post, I have invited readers to send in a 150-word review of a book not already reviewed on ABR (those advertised already are fair game). All I need is the review and a copy of the cover.

The author of the review I pick as my favourite will receive a gift from the Temora Aviation Museum.

This is really just a reminder as I have decided to announce the winner once ABR ticks over the 10,000 visitor mark ... who knows when this could happen!

While we're talking about writing reviews, I am planning to complete at least the next two (Another Dawn Another Dusk and Zero Hour In Broome) over the weekend. They'll be put up several days apart so each can bask in its own glory for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment